Einstein Puzzle (98% of people in the world could not solve it)! This is one hundred percent pure logic and no tricks. Albert Einstein’s puzzle is set in the past century. He stated that 98% of the population in the world can not solve this puzzle. Did you include a 2%?
Here’s the puzzle:
- There are five houses that each have a different color.
- Each house inhabited by one male person with a different nationality.
- Every occupant like a certain type of beverage.
- Smoking a particular cigarette brand, and maintain a certain animal species.
- None of these five men who drank the same drinks, smokes the same cigarette brand and maintain the same animals as the other occupants.
- English people living in the red house.
- Swedes keep a dog.
- Danish people like to drink tea.
- Green house located just left of the white house.
- Occupants of green house to drink coffee.
- People who smoke PallMall bird preserve.
- Occupants of the house which is situated in the middle like drinking milk.
- Occupants yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- Norwegian people stay at home the most first.
- People who live next to people smoking Marlboros who keeps cats.
- People who keep horses lives next to the person who smokes Dunhill.
- People who smoke Winfield happy to drink beer.
- Blue house adjacent to his residence, Norway.
- The German smokes Rothmans.
- People who smoke Marlboro neighbor who drinks water.
The question: Who would maintain the FISH?