Existence of Bidadari Island in a way quite unique among the group of Kepulauan Seribu. Besides presenting a coastal landscape, Bidadari Island is also a cultural heritage conservation area.
The trip to the nearby island of Jakarta Bay can be reached by using fast boats (speedboats), approximately 30 minutes. For the cost of this trip, you have to pay IDR 265.000 per person.
On top of your speedboat will get lunch, welcome drink, and accident insurance. In one day, there are at least two to three times of departure towards Bidadari Island from the Marina pier of Taman Impian Jaya Ancol . Here are some suggestions that you need to prepare when choosing Bidadari Island as the destination:
- If you want to enjoy the sea journey via ship klotok, there is nothing wrong. The time that it takes about two hours and starts from Muara Angke.
- Prepare a long-sleeved clothing and a hat to reduce the impact of the sun in coastal areas. Try to bring clothes that easily absorbs sweat.
- At the Bidadari Island there are ordinary cottages and houses on stilts. In addition, there is also a kind of floating on the sea inn called the floating cottages. You just choose, the price offered vary from deluxe, family, and suite.
- On normal days the price of lodging per night began IDR 475.000 to IDR 1.075.000. While for the weekend from IDR 865.000 until IDR 1.960.000 per day.
- If you are sea food fans, Bidadari Island is the place. There was a main menu of seafood restaurant with raw materials acquired from fishermen in a fresh condition. Menu favorites like fish head soup, soup of blue swimmer crab, green mussels cooked butter, baby stingray, and others, is incomplete.
- Do not forget to bring presents for the neighbors or close friends with a variety of marine products