1. Open links:
select the 3rd link (which is click to download) because the other link is broken and then extract the file
2. Before you open the patch here, there are 2 folders, x64 and x86.
x64 means 64bit and x86 means 32 which fit with your system ..
3. Open one of them (which is x64 or x86) and click yes. And then there will be a menu with 3 options, click the patch to all. Patch to completion
4. After patch, download link:
which contains the theme and the rest
5. Extract and then open, you all will see 3 logos, windows32, themes and windows
6. First, open the windows 8 theme. End then block floating windows folders and 8 floating themes
copy/paste into c:/windows/Resources/Themes
double click the windows 8 floating theme that you paste, theme windows 8 will be active.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF COMPUTER BROKEN, JUST STOP HERE. BUT IF WANT TO STAY UP WITH THE PERFECT THEME, DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
7. OPEN SYSTEM32 folder in the file has been downloaded earlier, and then open
then find imageres.dll
then right click, select properties, go to the Security tab.
click advanced, then the owner tab and edit. Then click your username and click OK. And then click ok. Click edit in the Properties window, click your username and click full control
8. After that, rename imageres.dll was so imageres.dll.old (for backup) and then copy imageres.dll from the folder where the download window 8 themes
9. Go to c / windows and search for explorer.exe.
Once found, right click and do the same thing to imageres.dll earlier.
explorer.exe.old then rename the copy explorer.exe from the folder downloaded earlier.
10. Remember the logon screen from where we downloaded earlier?
Was useless so we need to download the new:
11. After finished, lagi2 go to c:/windows/system32 , find
ExplorerFrame.dll do the same thing as to imageres.dll and explorer.exe.
then rename it so ExplorerFrame.dll.old
Copy/paste ExplorerFrame.dll which we downloaded earlier.
12. last: Restart your computer, then see what happens!
What changed: Theme, START ORB, TRANSPARENT WINDOWS EXPLORER, and BUTTON FRONT AND REAR WINDOWS EXPLORER
If you want to implemented my tutorial about how to install a Windows 8 transformation pack for windows 7 DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK