Charger is an important component for a laptop; therefore we need to take care of this vital component for longevity.
The following TIPS how to care for a laptop charger in my version
- Do not connect the charger to power with a voltage above 240V (in general, the charger is limited in range 100-240V), but the voltage of electricity in general 220V
- If the store charger, cable reels do not get an angle that is too small, as this will make the copper inside the cable broke.
- If the use of long, keep the charger stays cool ((if my laptop charger, I put it on the floor)
- at the end of the cable give the duct tape or something to prevent the cables from the arch with a small angle.
- Unplug the charger from the socket when the charger is not used anymore
- Try not to fall charger (hard collisions), because this will damage the components inside the charger adapter.