Today I would love a tutorial how to do install the Meta Trader 4 that electronic trading software solutions on Linux.
1. Install Wine first, how to open a terminal, type:
sudo apt-get install wine
Take it easy, if you install it the old normal. because quite a lot of data to be downloaded.
2. Download Wine Tricks (Dirty Script that helps you a lot ), How to open a terminal type:
This install really fast because of small file
3. Install Fonts Library and necessary, the way in a terminal type:
sh winetricks comctl32 comctl32.ocx comdlg32.ocx mfc40 mfc42
BTW, make sure your winetricks file located in the HOME folder
4. Copy mt4setup.exe ke drive C:. If the installer at home, how:
cp mt4setup.exe /home/"nama user"/.wine/dosdevices/c:
Replace username with your user name.
5th Install Metatrader:
wine '/home/nama user/.wine/dosdevices/c:/mt4setup.exe'
6. If so, run from a shortcut on the desktop or can manually use the command WINE.